Hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to see you there and if you are a maybe then here's 5 reasons why you should come ;)
1) You get the chance to name the school cows (There's three), seriously, when will you ever get this chance again?
2) Help us bring quality education to the doorsteps of the most amazing kids.
3) Watch a painting being created live by an amazing artist.
4) Finger foods: (which are complimentary) will be traditional Cambodian spring rolls, curry puffs, and Mint chicken salad. We have vegetarian options too because we look after vegetarians. Also a Khmer sweet called Nomgom. Little pyramids wrapped in banana leaves.
5) Chris Judd personally signed guernsey to be auctioned off, silently.
* For those that dont know where the Carlton Football club is: Here is a link to the map, You enter via royal parade, plenty of free parking available and trams go right past it. Look for green balloons at car park entry: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode&q=Visy+Park%2C+Carlton+North%2C+Victoria&aq=0&sll=-25.335448%2C135.745076&sspn=43.569223%2C81.474609&ie=UTF8&hq=Visy+Park%2C&hnear=Optus+Oval%2C+Melbourne+Victoria+3054&ll=-37.776922%2C144.96314&spn=0.01869%2C0.042915&z=15
Any questions call us on: 0426 270 634
Koky on behalf of the BabyTree crew.