Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Water for Elephants - $3351 raised!!! Thanks Rosie!

Dear all Baby-treers!

Just wanted to thank everyone that came last night to watch a movie with us...and...also to all the people that donated even-though they couldn't make it. It was a great night as usual. I am starting to notice the vibe and excitement at all our events and its beautiful. Usually, I'm too energised and busy meeting new people to notice these things, but last night was a little different. I have to say THANK YOU to Rosie for organising everything, it made things so much easier for me. I cant wait for the next one. I was almost late for the event because I was stuck in West Gate Bridge peak hour traffic, but am so glad I was just in time to introduce video and publicly thank everyone for turning up. Mama Saly's chicken mince mint leaves salad was a hit. Sold out in 40min. Over 140 people rocked up, probably 150 including all the volunteers and stragglers that came late ;)

Next event will be a classy affair so get your fashion senses out and be prepared for your taste buds to explode ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment