Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We've been busy...

Hello everybody,

Recently myself and a team of volunteers went to Cambodia to do many things. We worked tirelessly with the community and our team of volunteers in Cambodia to ensure that we are moving in the right direction, and, I am very happy to say we have achieved some great results. The most important thing for us though are the children and their inspirational stories. We can not wait to bring their stories to the world's attention ;) We also conducted a dance workshop because once when I was a lot younger I thought I could change the world through dance (I have a dance degree, yes this is true). We are so happy to announce that the children participated with such brilliance and didn't complain once. Please check out the trailer attached. Photo's are forthcoming and just so you know our website is under re-construction. So for now please check my blog for updates. The launch of the video will be held in Melbourne on the 19th of March 2011. So if you are in town keep this date free. Please don't think about it because you really don't have to. Just come.


No comments:

Post a Comment