Thursday, February 11, 2010
* Walking to the school on the day of the school blessing and ceremony.
* mel walks through the school as the children line the road welcoming the volunteers.
* Kent, Dean and Mitch patiently watch proceedings.
* I give a speech during the school blessing to the entire village. It was a very special moment for me and I will always remember it.
* Volunteers make some more offerings the traditional way.
* Josh makes an offering during the school blessing.
* Our new toilet doors are painted BabyTree green!
* Mitch, Claire and Lucy teaches the kids a dance.
* Josh shows the kids a magic trick.
* Jucy has a go at coconut baseball.
* The boys in the class take a turn in mosaic work.